Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Teacher/Tutor/Nanny/Childcare

My name is Charlene Gates. I am a retired  teacher with 33 years experience. I am certified in the state of Louisiana to teach grades K-8. I am a graduate of Southeastern Louisiana University with a BA of Education. For the past 3 years I have been working as a private Nanny. I am a responsible, capable and reliable person seeking a job as a teacher/tutor/nanny. I am fit, non-smoker, energetic and self-motivated. I really enjoy working with children as their simple approach to everyday life intrigues me and offers me a chance to learn from them. I have the passion to work with children and enjoy the part of watching them grow up. I take my responsibilities seriously and I would assure you of my honesty and integrity.
Resume follows below.
References and certification papers can be sent to you upon request.